• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Passion

Oriana

Hello, these are some of my work performed on leather jackets.... And now I would also like to launch on the reproduction of patches.

Attachments

• IMG_20191109_071915.jpg
    IMG_20191109_071915.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_20191109_071842.jpg
    IMG_20191109_071842.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_20191109_071801.jpg
    IMG_20191109_071801.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 232

dinomartino1

Welcome to the VLJ
Love the the girl on the bike.
If you also have an interest in vintage and reproduction motorcycle and civilian jackets as well and you are not already a member the fedora longe is probably the best forum.
Go the the outerwear forum thats where all the leather is.

Plenty of people including me are on both forums, here for flight jackets and the fedora lounge for other leather jackets.

Last edited:

Bombing IP

Oriana,
welcome aboard you got the talent ,research is the key to success in this area . Artistry with naive themed work with repro of originals .

Good luck we are here to help many years of experience here when you need it .

Jeff

Oriana

You are really gorgeous. Thank you so much for your availability. Tomorrow I would like to prepare a patch... Which patch is the most sought after?

Oriana

[QUOTE = "Steve27752, post: 255204, membro: 87"]
In inglese per favore!
[/CITAZIONE]
Non capisco perché, ho copiato e incollato la traduzione .. Mi scuso. Nel post, ho scritto: ieri sera ho giocato un po ', spero presto di fare la patch con la donna sulla bomba.

Oriana

Non capisco perché, ho copiato e incollato la traduzione .. Mi scuso. Nel post, ho scritto: ieri sera ho giocato un po ', spero presto di fare la patch con la donna sulla bomba.

ausreenactor

"I don't understand why, I copied and pasted the translation .. I apologize. In the post, I wrote: last night I played a bit, I hope soon to patch the woman on the bomb."

Google Translate baby!!

Smithy

Only if you want to take part in a conversation.

Not at all. There's nothing stopping you or someone using Google Translate like Couchy did, and considering the post that you were responding to was primarily a photo, it was fairly self explanatory anyway. Seemed more than a touch pedantic to demand someone write in English in that situation.

I might very well be wrong and there is a rule that members have to post in English, and yes it's easier for us if they do so, but if they don't have to then you can't exactly demand they do.

Steve27752

Not at all. There's nothing stopping you or someone using Google Translate like Couchy did, and considering the post that you were responding to was primarily a photo, it was fairly self explanatory anyway. Seemed more than a touch pedantic to demand someone write in English in that situation.

I might very well be wrong and there is a rule that members have to post in English, and yes it's easier for us if they do so, but if they don't have to then you can't exactly demand they do.
Here we go again! Another pointless response to a civil request.