• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Passing the torch...

siddhartha

Administrator
Thanks a lot guys!

I appreciate the kind thoughts. Yes, it was a big decision for me (and one I consulted all the mods about), but the right one.

I think Nathan has the right vision, and is the right person for the job-I think you can already see that!

Here's to many more years here!

Best,

Chris

grommet

Hi Chris,

I appreciate the work you have done for the Forum, especially while practicing medicine and trying to be a family guy. Frankly, I have been so overwhelmed spending evenings working on our version of the Epic electronic medical record system, I haven't had time for much of anything else in the last few years. The Forum has been a great diversion for me.

Very best wishes,

airfrogusmc

Chris so sorry for being so late to this and for my complete and total ignorance. I to wanted to take a moment to first congratulate you on your family and career. Second for all the years of enjoyment and the all the friends I've met here along the way. It has been a great journey and I wish you and your family all the good things that life has to offer. Do you still have that original M 422a that Aero put the mouton collar on?

Good luck and thank you so much again.

I see I need to drop in more often....

Last edited:

siddhartha

Administrator
Chris so sorry for being so late to this and for my complete and total ignorance. I to wanted to take a moment to first congratulate you on your family and career. Second for all the years of enjoyment and the all the friends I've met here along the way. It has been a great journey and I wish you and your family all the good things that life has to offer. Do you still have that original M 422a that Aero put the mouton collar on?

Good luck and thank you so much again.

I see I need to drop in more often....

I do indeed, Allen!

Thanks for the kind thoughts, guys