• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Our New Home (website)

DiamondDave

bretron said:
Dave great site! You plan on putting up your SAT aviator cap, and the Monarch wool HB?

Sorry to say, both duds! Probably won't make it onto the new site. I am considering doing the caps as a seasonal, special edition thing , so only taking orders for them a few months of the year.

Onwards and upwards!

DiamondDave

foster said:
What happened to the other crusher cap models you offered before?

Knox has been dropped, due to copyright issues. Hatco, (come Stetson), owns that brand now.

Flighter will make a return, but I have to get pics in the new format, and I haven't made one in a long while to shoot.

Otter

Thanks for that, runs a bit slowly for me, but it might just be the computer I am on. I still love the Luxenberg, just cant justify it, Mrs Otter would probably beat me to death with it if I bought one! :p

fishmeok

Looking Good! For us non web-design types on a budget getting a site up is the most frustrating part of this jacket thing. Right after sourcing hides, fixing sewing machines, and posting on forums... :D

I have had several original crushers and have a couple of Dave's as well as other repro caps, etc. I really think he makes the best out there.

Cheers
Mark

ADC

Hi all, I am a new member here and have been lurking for about a month. Been introduced to Dave's fine caps through this forum. Dave, is it too late to put an order in now for the aviator cap? Can I order one through your old website? On my to buy list one but was waiting till after settling some bills.

Regards
Paul

DiamondDave

Couple of fixes today, including the sizing graphic from JC have been added. Also some pricing has been rethought and modified accordingly.

DD

CBI

looks great, how are you doing the Goodwear partnership? Are they going to forward biz to you or have a link from their site to you for off the rack jackets?

DiamondDave

CBI said:
looks great, how are you doing the Goodwear partnership? Are they going to forward biz to you or have a link from their site to you for off the rack jackets?

Good question. I believe when ready all of the sales will go through Vickie, as she will know what is on-hand, and production lead times and that sort of thing.

DD

dmar836

What happened to the old stuff? I drew great motivation from the Monarch aviators and even from the denim apron. Had hoped to soon repro your repros for personal use!
Maybe you could add a "Random Stuff" or "One-Off" section?
Great site, BTW!
Dave
Kansas City

RayR

DiamondDave said:
foster said:
What happened to the other crusher cap models you offered before?

Knox has been dropped, due to copyright issues. Hatco, (come Stetson), owns that brand now.

Flighter will make a return, but I have to get pics in the new format, and I haven't made one in a long while to shoot.

So, I must have gotten one of the last Flighters before this, eh?
And I like the web site. Good job.
Do you sell knits, linings, zippers :?: I'm about to have repairs on a Rough Wear done...or perhaps you handle that, too?