• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oshkosh Air Show

hacker

Yeah, yeah, I know, this is the wrong topic area....BUT... nobody seems to read Regional events....so.........who is going to the Airventure show in Oshkosh this year?......If you live within a few hours from it (and this includes Allen! ) there is no excuse for not visiting the largest airshow in the world!!!!!!.......I will be there Monday, and Tuesday and would like to meet up with some of you gents!........lets get a small VLJ turnout!!!!!!!.....I might be giving out a M422a as a door prize.......also free beer.........

Hacker

jacketimp

hacker said:
Yeah, yeah, I know, this is the wrong topic area....BUT... nobody seems to read Regional events....so.........who is going to the Airventure show in Oshkosh this year?......If you live within a few hours from it (and this includes Allen! ) there is no excuse for not visiting the largest airshow in the world!!!!!!.......I will be there Monday, and Tuesday and would like to meet up with some of you gents!........lets get a small VLJ turnout!!!!!!!.....I might be giving out a M422a as a door prize.......also free beer.........

Hacker

eeer free air ticket from london??..........you could collect air miles........

hacker

jacketimp said:
hacker said:

Hacker

ummmm.....I'll get back to you on it!....................cheapskate! :p

DR

jacketimp

hacker said:
jacketimp said:
hacker said:

Hacker

ummmm.....I'll get back to you on it!....................cheapskate! :p

DR

qui..............moi ou toi..........cheapskate?

Atticus

It sux that Summerfest isn't closer to the time that the Fly-in is held. Every year I go to Summerfest and every year I miss Oshkosh.

When I retire in a few years, I'm gonna just spend Julys in Wisconsin.

AF

hacker

Atticus said:
It sux that Summerfest isn't closer to the time that the Fly-in is held. Every year I go to Summerfest and every year I miss Oshkosh.

AF

Completely agree....it sux!!!!!..........but if you have to choose between booze and planes.......well........albeit a difficult choice....I gotta go with flying!

Hack

fleet16b

I'll be at Oshkosh for the first half
Will be flying a 1940 Fleet Finch while wearing my 2003 ELC Roughwear 1401 russet A2
A good example of an A2 that has been constantly flyingin vintage biplanes for 5 years.
the fleet will be parked behind the Antiques and classics barn 1 st row by the trees

hacker

fleet16b said:
I'll be at Oshkosh for the first half
Will be flying a 1940 Fleet Finch while wearing my 2003 ELC Roughwear 1401 russet A2
A good example of an A2 that has been constantly flyingin vintage biplanes for 5 years.
the fleet will be parked behind the Antiques and classics barn 1 st row by the trees

Excellent!.......I'll be about halfway down the show plane line. Just look for the Falco's!........

DR

Atticus

hacker said:
Atticus said:

AF

Completely agree....it sux!!!!!..........but if you have to choose between booze and planes.......well........albeit a difficult choice....I gotta go with flying!

Hack

If it were between booze and planes, the choice would be real easy---planes, hands down! But Summerfest is about beer, brats, beer, rock-and-roll, beer, blues and beer with an emphisis on blues and beer. When someone starts tuning up up a Telecaster, I'm drawn like a zombie; like a moth to a porch light.

AF

Vcruiser

hacker said:
Atticus said:

AF

Hack

WHATTTT!!! :eek: :shock: