• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original WWII B-9 Jacket?? I have my doubts

B-Man2

Guys
This was billed on EBay as an original WWII B-9 flight jacket . I had my doubts when I looked at the label, the iridescent lining and what looks like faux mouton hood. I took a chance on it because of the low price. I’m 99 percent sure it’s a repro but I need that 1 percent confirmation. What say you one and all ?:)

DE8C02A3-119D-4D81-B39F-E1585A4EB946.jpeg
17F7D621-BB18-45E5-A099-05F1E0C4ABF4.jpeg
51719EEF-5BA9-47B2-8B2D-135E9D5DF83B.jpeg

B-Man2

Looks like a post-war commercial jacket to me?

Very nice though nonetheless. How does it fit? I've always been looking for a decent B-9 with no success!
It fits me trimly but your a 46 long where I’m a 46 regular. Probably too short for you Meach

MikeyB-17

Looks like a post-war commercial jacket to me?

Very nice though nonetheless. How does it fit? I've always been looking for a decent B-9 with no success!
Bronson do a decent looking B-9. I had to talk myself out of buying one a while back on Ebay.

Pilot

Repro for sure...Original B-9 and B-11 parkas wearable and in large size...very rare ...The “new rich” collectors gulp them all ( WW2 originals).
Plus not cheap cheap if 44“ or larger, original and wearable... 400 to 600 Euro easily...

Last edited: