• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Wartime Aero Leather of Scotland A2, $3,995

Ken at Aero Leather

I realise two of the cars are quite rare, perhaps these two photos might help, not pics of my actual cars just the same make & model
Both British. The Red car is probably out of scale next to the DB5 in the painting
mystery 2.jpg

mystery.jpg

Smithy

Aaaah the red one is a Ginetta - not something you see very often.

And the other one is a Lea-Francis, probably a 14?

Otter

Ginetta produced some lovely looking cars with flowing lines, then went all cheese wedge in the 70's.

Ken at Aero Leather

Smithy..........looks like I owe you a mug!
The Ginetta was indecently quick probably due to the fact it weighed about the same as two sacks of tatties!
The (Park Ward) Bentley had previously been owned by a notorious London crime family. I got fed up being stopped by the constabulary every time I drove it

Smithy

The (Park Ward) Bentley had previously been owned by a notorious London crime family. I got fed up being stopped by the constabulary every time I drove it

Haha!

The Fuego really is the odd fella out in that lot. You never see them now but then I suppose rust has eaten most of them!

Apart from that and the Consul I wouldn't say no to any of those. The Ginetta must have been a hoot to drive and it's still the best looking car they made.

Ken at Aero Leather

I got a good trade in for a non runner on the Fuego
We'd ploughed all our cash into a money pit of an old house and to start up Aero, beggars can't be choosers, awful car.
BTW Ford (Classic) was acually a decent car

Stony

Let's make this interesting..............first person to ID every car above wins a Free Aero Enamel Mug (ideal for coffee in the garage) posted free wherever
PM answers only please, don't want to clog up the thread

Now if these were muscle cars built by US companies, I would have had them ID'd in a hot second, lol.

Otter

Oooh .... good choice, but for me it would have to be a proper Shelby Cobra, maybe in Briggs Cunningham racing colours.

Smithy

Must admit I've always fancied a Dodge Viper

I've always thought that the first generation ones were far better looking than the others.

Although truth be told Ken and considering your excellent history of supporting British marques, you might be better off with a TVR, how about a Griff? And actually you haven't had a TVR so it might be time to rectify that ;)

Silver Surfer

ahhhhh, tvrs. back in the day, the griffith was called the "cobra killer" basicly it was the same as the 1800-s that owned, except fitted with the buick v-8 [vitesse?]. considering the car weighed about 1700 pounds, it was the proverbial bat outta hell. go fast? oh yeah, go straight? oh yeah? handle at speed? ha.

Stony

Must admit I've always fancied a Dodge Viper

A nice fast car, but I was referring to more of the 60s and early 70s muscle cars.

1970 LS-6 Chevelle
L-88 Corvette
Any 409 Chevrolet
68-70 GTX
Hemi Roadrunner (or any Hemi car for that matter)

The list is a long one, so I'll stop with the above (for now).