• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original RoughWear A-2 - 27752 info

Pilot

I do not understand their madness. You have a right to say what you think about their jackets and your experience. What do you mean by that "seams on his repros arms are on the wrong side"?
Thx...also, I documented all by photos...not only sayings...surely followed the the usual BK insults...Shooting in his own knee.
According to his arm comparison the seam plead is in the wrong direction. just check...difficult to describe with words.

silvio76

Thx...also, I documented all by photos...not only sayings...
According to his arm comparison the seam plead is in the wrong direction. just check...difficult to describe with words.
You mean there is no seam on original one?

Pilot

66A2B609-7620-4A22-AD3F-6FF57C85A08E.jpeg

On original seam is not visible. On repro is visible, you mean that?
I mean this... sorry for my bad sketsching

Greg Gale

Pilot, on BK's photo one jacket is shown with the inside seam and the other with the outside. I checked my ELC Star, the inside seam is "hidden" and the outside one is like the one on your sketch. Were both seams like that on your 27752? Also, perhaps you could send BK the photo of the pocket of yours. The ones they posted are clearly accurate, it would be interesting to see how different it was on yours.

silvio76

Pilot, on BK's photo one jacket is shown with the inside seam and the other with the outside. I checked my ELC Star, the inside seam is "hidden" and the outside one is like the one on your sketch. Were both seams like that on your 27752? Also, perhaps you could send BK the photo of the pocket of yours. The ones they posted are clearly accurate, it would be interesting to see how different it was on yours.
Inside seadm is hidden on all repro jackets. i have BK rough wear 27752 and i have to check on it how seam is folded.

Pilot

Thx for all comments and advice.
You may see all my reported issues on the photos I already posted.
I sold the jacket several weeks ago, as already mentioned...the new owner is not very happy about it...
Also, I am no FB member so ... someone needs to send my ex jackets photos...
Finally, I dont care what BK thinks about me or my little revue... the maybe buyers shall decide what to think or buy from someone who insults his customer, because they show photos and evidences...
BTW I am not the only one, not the first one, not the last one to be treated like that...
I leave it to others to believe or buy...

Juanito

View attachment 10370

I mean this... sorry for my bad sketsching
For clarification, I think what Pilot is talking but is the direction of the fold on the topstitch. As far as I know, all A-2 sleeves are top stitched in the same direction unlike the side seams which are top stitched in both directions depending on the maker (USL for example IIRC).

I really like to see the pbotos.

Last edited:

Pilot

Early Dec. 2018... I accepted a mission in Athens...
Maybe we will visit BK and the workshop there...and happy to chat... with photos...originals...
Hope we can find the wolf‘s hole...