• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Mint WWII B-15 still in the box! Incredible!

Pilot

You'll have to make the trip and see her in all her glory!
Thx. a lot...will do on my return from Asia.
My Madame wants to do the Hurtigruten...I will join and visit all the historical sites...But yes will do.

Smithy

Thx. a lot...will do on my return from Asia.
My Madame wants to do the Hurtigruten...I will join and visit all the historical sites...But yes will do.

Hurtigruten is magnificent but wait for all the Corona virus hoofluff to be over. Summer is the high season obviously because you have the Midnight Sun.

If you come over I'll shout you a beer and you can see the 109.

stanier

I'm just waiting for the smart Alec to pop up saying this is all a hoax and it's actually a Bob Dong that's been sat on by an elephant and put in an old Amazon cardboard box by one of the few people who can do a skillful reprint job, and restitch the label, and you've all provided great fun....

Micawber

Guys, I hate to say this but it's all a hoax, it's actually a Bob Dong that's been sat on by an elephant and put in an old Amazon cardboard box by one of the few people who can do a skilful reprint job, and restitch the label.

Sorry but I just wanted to see the so called experts show us what they are really made of.

I'll get me coat..... :D :D :D

stanier

I'm surprised more people didnt see it. It's obvious if you look. The decal just gives the whole thing away. And if you look at the jacket and those wrinkles it just yells "elephant ass". I actually know the guy that did it, but I cant say who. Only maybe JC and this guy. There ain't many who can nail an elephant sitting on a Dong and get it lookin' just right. Done by a few on the forum to flatten a few ego's, had a right laugh...

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

Man! you guys don’t miss anything!!.....how did I miss this thread?? Well hopefully my pics will be better than the screenshots, I’ll post more tomorrow!
7EC166A5-8C48-4B01-AA45-2D8643BA3C08.jpeg