• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original I Spiewak & Sons A-2 18776 - Anyone have one?

Skyhawk

Hey guys, I am looking for a Spiewak A-2 contract 18776 to copy for a reproduction project. Size is not important.

I would like to borrow one and in return, I will make the donating person a free reproduction jacket which I will send to them with the return of their original jacket.

There are a few other contracts I will be looking for in the near future as well. This same deal will apply, so if you have an original that you are itching to have reproduced for free, hit me up.

Skyhawk

That would depend on the wishes of the donor. I can do the pattern work in the USA. Of course it is easier to send my guys the jacket to copy but not necessary to do that. I have not had problems yet and I send jackets back and forth all the time. Right now my guys have an original Perry A-2 and an original Church M422a. The Church is about to be sent back to me, the Perry they are still working on.