• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Cable 42-10008P For Your Review.

hc0088

Keep your eyes open your research up to date and your wallet fat, you never know what can come along.
I've recently become interested in flight leather jackets. But sadly, there are not many trades going on in my area..
Good jackets have already been traded in the past. I’m just complaining :)

ausreenactor

As an NCO the wing would be the Great Seal or a winged bullet. That lateral ring is like a Navigator's wing.. Is it stitching to secure it to the jacket or an adornment?

B-Man2

As an NCO the wing would be the Great Seal or a winged bullet. That lateral ring is like a Navigator's wing.. Is it stitching to secure it to the jacket or an adornment?
I’m pretty sure it’s a “trim” or border for sewing the wings to the jacket and not putting stitches thru the wings . I see what you mean about the lateral ring. I guess there may very well have been enlisted navigators on some crews .