• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original A-2s on display at the WWII Foundation Museum in Rhode Island

Wz1999

Original Perry
117177A0-5A10-4F0A-9E1C-317237F33871.jpeg
70D41DE1-F72A-416F-AC1F-E388F041790E.jpeg

89291EF6-8DD6-422C-8908-AC54A34D2C6E.jpeg

Silver Surfer

hmmmm....I could be wrong, but it looks like there was once a name tag stitched under and to the right of the left pocket on the "unknown maker" a-2. I have seen name tags stitched aligned with, and right above left pockets of a-2s, but never below a pocket. thanx for taking the time to post these pix, as it is always a joy to see originals displayed.

Chandler

hmmmm....I could be wrong, but it looks like there was once a name tag stitched under and to the right of the left pocket on the "unknown maker" a-2. I have seen name tags stitched aligned with, and right above left pockets of a-2s, but never below a pocket. thanx for taking the time to post these pix, as it is always a joy to see originals displayed.
Maybe it was on the lining?

Spitfireace

Dose'nt make sensse.