• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Onwards to a better BK

Greg Gale

Looks good! Now you have to beat it up a little bit so that it's consistent with the overall look of the jacket. You're gonna end up with something that's hard to tell from an original - at least for me :)

jeremiah

Ok. Now I am satisfied. The AAF patch will age up as I wear the jacket more so it will get there.
3ADCDDDB-8DB5-4362-BEAB-9AA03C05B968.jpeg

The wrinkles on this thing are so unreal that for awhile I wondered if the leather had a pattern imprinted on it. But here you can see the pores a plenty. So this is how the hide was. Whether horse or cow it must have been an ancient.
3319CB97-6197-48AF-A905-7F6F8C9D6236.jpeg

Last edited:

B-Man2

Really no need to ever buy another A2 Jeremiah. That’s the look we’ve all been trying to achieve all these years. You nailed it!
Now of course if you’ve been bit by the A2 addiction gremlin, then that’s a whole different story . Jump on the Merry Go Round with the rest of us.;):)

jeremiah

That rondel was NOS I got from a seller on eBay. He found a box of them and sold them every now and again. Not sure if he has any left.

Thanks Burt. Yeah i would one day like to own both a liberty hide A2 and an aero made A2.