• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Onwards to a better BK

jeremiah

Thanks. Video shows maybe a better lighting. In sunlight it’s pretty vibrant and mottled here and there.

Last edited:

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
Yeah saw it. I am jacket broke though:(
Too nice Dubow to just pass by. So much character and charisma in its leather. Look at its chest area above pockets, at its sleeves, at its back. That leather looks fantastic! So much nice grain and texture on it. Very like it, but its size 38 is too small to me. It looks quite similar to some their old batches of Victory HH, possibly even better than some Victory HH (it depends on the batch, but this particular one on eBay looks just gorgeous!).

Last edited:

tjoenn

Yeah price is right too. My birthdays in May boys. :D

Lebowski. I made this video for you. This shows I think a more similar look of the jacket to the photos. Sun is pretty bright so not the overcast so it shows a little darker and lighter in some spots. But it’s close.
Well, I enjoyed it as well! :) What would (normal) people think of us, watching videos like this?!? ;)

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
Yeah price is right too. My birthdays in May boys. :D

Lebowski. I made this video for you. This shows I think a more similar look of the jacket to the photos. Sun is pretty bright so not the overcast so it shows a little darker and lighter in some spots. But it’s close.
^^
Gorgeous video, many thanks Jeremiah!
If only it would have been in size 42 - Sir, I'd buy it from you immediately to let you buy one more BK Dubow from eBay now))
Seriously, both look absolutely amazing. But yours is actually amazing a little bit more to my taste)

Last edited:

jeremiah

Pretty cool comparison pic to the original aero Greg loaded up on forum.
Here is his pic and below it is a pic of my re dyed dubow. The leather as well as color seems to be a close match.
Original aero
B050786E-0413-44C1-B555-03EBEB5B9206.jpeg

BK dubow redye (no photo editing. Just straight from iPhone.)
E077096D-FEB4-4717-A9E1-FD12D5EC7693.jpeg

jeremiah

yeah, I think the Aeros had some oxidation of the leather going on as well as the color of the hide and the dye used to combine for that reddish hue going on with them.

jeremiah

Thanks. I love the AAF rondel and I felt like it was going to sit in my closet forever. I figure I’d like it more on the shoulder.