• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

one you dont see too often

Silver Surfer

here ya go, guys. an original 1941, 1st contract dubow, in a size 42. it has an interesting silk [unfinished raw silk] tiger chest patch, and silk us flag blood chit. no info on the original owner above and beyond that he made rank, by virtue of the leather shoulder patches. the jacket is completely wearable, except for the blood chit which is quite fragile, and shows fraying.

Attachments

• IMG_2808.JPG
    IMG_2808.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2809.JPG
    IMG_2809.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 213
  • IMG_2810.JPG
    IMG_2810.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 200
  • IMG_2811.JPG
    IMG_2811.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 225
  • IMG_2812.JPG
    IMG_2812.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 206
  • IMG_2813.JPG
    IMG_2813.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 192
  • IMG_2814.JPG
    IMG_2814.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 166

Dany McDonald

Amazed by the dept of you collection. Whats not to like about this jacket..look at that leather.

Dorky comment but I like the white stitch line going across the label and back from the patch. Those singular details get to me.

Thank you for sharing it's eye candy.

D

B-Man2

Vic
That’s a real beauty!!
I love those purple brown knits on that contract.
If that could talk what a story it could tell.!
Cheers

Edward

Stunning! What a great jacket with amazing patches! Love seeing jackets like this!

mulceber

This is a great piece, Vic, and the leather has aged beautifully. As always, thank you for sharing these pictures with us.

Last edited: