• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ohhhh the agony

Hawkeye

Not strictly jacket related, but in the same vein. I've been lusting after a pair of nice repro RAF 36'er boots to go with my Irvin during the winter. I tried ordering from Aero but theyre sold out of my size until at least september! Nevermind that I cant actually wear them in public until November, but I would just like to have them in my possession, so I hold and drool over them until the cold returns....oh well. Guess I'll just have to stare at the meagre photo offerings at Aeros site for now...*sigh* :(

jacketimp

Hawkeye said:
Not strictly jacket related, but in the same vein. I've been lusting after a pair of nice repro RAF 36'er boots to go with my Irvin during the winter. I tried ordering from Aero but theyre sold out of my size until at least september! Nevermind that I cant actually wear them in public until November, but I would just like to have them in my possession, so I hold and drool over them until the cold returns....oh well. Guess I'll just have to stare at the meagre photo offerings at Aeros site for now...*sigh* :(

ok, you got a choice:

a) tea
b) sympathy
c) all of the above
d) none of the above

mommie dearest ;)

Hawkeye

Some tea would go down nicely right now, but i think I'll simply get drunk tonight and wash my troubles away ;)