• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh dear me-an AN-J-3.

MikeyB-17

Also, apparently Aero does make the AAF model: https://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=5109

Definitely a different collar than the originals posted in this thread. Not sure if that's because they're copying a jacket from a maker other than W&G, or because they don't think the authentic AN-J-3 collar would sell.
I ain't gonna lie, if the one I ordered had the full-size, 1970's collar, I wouldn't have gone for it. Currently, the Aero website states that they offer the Navy style, which they say is the 'standard' version, with no mention of the A-2 style being available, except a note about discussing 'fine details' with them prior to ordering. I seem to remember the website giving the choice of versions back along.

mulceber

It’s not for the faint of heart. :D I figure though that I’ve got plenty of jackets with A-2 collars, so it’s good to have something that’s a bit out there.

Last edited: