• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OFFICIAL NAVY ISSUE DSCP PHARR OR EXCELLED G-1 JACKET PURCHASE ENQUIRY (SIZE 38)

DIMITRIS PAPPAS

Hello everybody
Hope this post finds everyone well ! I am new to the forum and surprised by the useful threads i have found ! I understand that this is a buy/sell post but as mentioned on the forum i do not have access to this category yet so i am posting here ! I am interested in purchasing an OFFICIAL NAVY ISSUE (DSCP) PHARR or EXCELLED G-1 JACKET (SIZE 38) ! I would prefer the jacket to be in NEW or LIGHTLY USED condition ! Please let me know if you have something that might suit me ! Looking forward to your replies !

DIMITRIS PAPPAS

Welcome to the forum! Maybe you can tell us a little more about yourself and what brings you here?

To explain why you do not have access to the buy/sell area: classfieds-guidelines.19784

Have fun here with all the jacket nuts!
Hello
Thanks for the response ! I suppose my interest (to put it mildly) brought me to the source of leather jacket info and discussions. I shall admit that i am more into military type jackets especially the G-1s hence the above seen post. Thank you again for the friendly and welcoming attitude !

ausreenactor

Hello everybody
Hope this post finds everyone well ! I am new to the forum and surprised by the useful threads i have found ! I understand that this is a buy/sell post but as mentioned on the forum i do not have access to this category yet so i am posting here ! I am interested in purchasing an OFFICIAL NAVY ISSUE (DSCP) PHARR or EXCELLED G-1 JACKET (SIZE 38) ! I would prefer the jacket to be in NEW or LIGHTLY USED condition ! Please let me know if you have something that might suit me ! Looking forward to your replies !

G'day and welcome mate!

I am sure someone will be able to get you sorted. Perhaps a WTB post should not be restricted?

Enjoy the forum...