• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nylon jacket plastic rank insignias

watchmanjimg

Vanguard Military should have them. The rank may not be shown on their website, but I called a few years ago and they had plenty in stock.

Vanguardmil.com

Thanks for all the help, Mash is over 25.00, Vanguard 8.00. Ordered a set from Vanguard, we will see if the quality is there in a couple of days. I will get back with pics, again thanks. Dave Lundmark

watchmanjimg

6148th T.C.Squadron said:
Thanks for all the help, Mash is over 25.00, Vanguard 8.00. Ordered a set from Vanguard, we will see if the quality is there in a couple of days. I will get back with pics, again thanks. Dave Lundmark

I have no idea where MASH gets theirs but there's no way they're worth anywhere near that price. The Vanguard examples are the real thing and will be as good as can be expected. I remain at your service if you have any trouble but I got most of my new ones from Vanguard as well. :lol: