• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nylon heads, Heads Up -- Superior Togs Corp Type L-2A in Size 46 on ebay.

Dany McDonald

Not pristine but a rare bird in a rarer size for auction on ebay. Patches and provenance too. I am sharing this as some members might be in the market for this Type in the target sizing for most.
I even thought it was a older Real McCoy at first but it looks legit.

I have no links with the seller.

Enjoy,

D

B-Man2

Already has 3 bids on it with more to come I would guess. Definitely the real deal with all the provenance. Shame about the male side of the zip . That’s not repairable but this isn’t a jacket that I would wear with all of its rank etc . This is a displayable piece for sure .
Nice find Dany !

Dany McDonald

Agreed, this bird is going to fetch higher and the size matters so its every one's guess...

The male side of the zipper can actually be replaced. But its costly.

this isn’t a jacket that I would wear with all of its rank etc

Hum, I am kind of with you on this but some don't have the same unease with provenance etc... And I respect both views, not judging.

I really hope someone here get's it.

D

B-Man2

Agreed, this bird is going to fetch higher and the size matters so its every one's guess...

The male side of the zipper can actually be replaced. But its costly.

Hum, I am kind of with you on this but some don't have the same unease with provenance etc... And I respect both views, not judging.

I really hope someone here get's it.

D
Dany
Agree with you on all points

ausreenactor

Not pristine but a rare bird in a rarer size for auction on ebay. Patches and provenance too. I am sharing this as some members might be in the market for this Type in the target sizing for most.
I even thought it was a older Real McCoy at first but it looks legit.

I have no links with the seller.

Enjoy,

D
This might surprise a lot of people with the final price..... especially if Jorge can still click the mouse..... with all that tanning oil and sunscreen on his hands!

Dany McDonald

Winning bid: US $1,157.99

So it did fetch a nice amount for a Nylon piece. Interesting and in trend with flight jacket collecting I guess.

L-2's and B-15's get way more attention than N-2-N-3's at the moment. The scarcity and the Light Zone factor (summer) are important.

Dany