• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nylon and Mouton

YoungMedic

Has anyone seen a CWU/45 style jacket with a mouton B15 style collar? I have never seen one and I saw something the other day that made me wonder if anyone had made a modern take on a B10/B15. I think it would look pretty cool

B-Man2

Pretty sure if they exist they are customized jackets but hey... anything’s possible:D

MikeyB-17

Fairly sure the US military never issued anything like that. I think the last fur-collared cloth jackets were the B-15’s, and they got rid of the collar because it interfered with the helmet, replacing them with the B-15 (mod) and subsequently the MA-1. There was a separate hood for the CWU 45/P, which I guess must be made of some sort of Nomex fur, so I guess it exists, but I don’t know of any CWU’s with fur collars. Wouldn’t surprise me if somebody like Schott or Avirex had knocked up such a thing though.