• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS 1967 Star Sportswear G-1 (7823D (WEP)), Size 36, Personal Holy Grail

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

2F232DA0-0596-41DB-9DD1-D18D8D822AC8.gif

AlexLutov

A perfectly preserved jacket! just think, and she's been waiting for you all these years! Perfect fit, it's definitely the perfect fit! and yes... as mentioned above, nothing compares to the original..

MaydayWei

A perfectly preserved jacket! just think, and she's been waiting for you all these years! Perfect fit, it's definitely the perfect fit! and yes... as mentioned above, nothing compares to the original..
Why, thank you for your kind words! I’d also like to believe that it was meant to be. It should be my good fortune and (maybe) even fate. I am very lucky and incredibly thankful that I was in the right place at the right time. :)

AlexLutov

Why, thank you for your kind words! I’d also like to believe that it was meant to be. It should be my good fortune and (maybe) even fate. I am very lucky and incredibly thankful that I was in the right place at the right time. :)
Thoughts are material 100%)))

MaydayWei

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. :)
I wanted to post this on the “what jackets are you wearing today?” thread but I felt that it would be more beneficial to leave this here for future reference.

I’ve always found it difficult to capture the precise colour of a jacket in pictures; but I tried my best to do so.
Shot in direct sunlight.
I’ve always been surprised at how well the knits match the leather’s exact shade of seal brown.

F2C5051B-A4F7-4F4F-ADE6-0A124C7873B9.jpeg

Last edited:

B-Man2

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. :)
I wanted to post this on the “what jackets are you wearing today?” thread but I felt that it would be more beneficial to leave this here for future reference.

I’ve always found it difficult to capture the precise colour of a jacket in pictures; but I tried my best to do so.
Shot in direct sunlight.
I’ve always been surprised at how well the knits match the leather’s exact shade of seal brown.

View attachment 55968
Wei
Every time I see that one , it reminds me that mint jackets are still out there waiting to be found . :)