• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice vintage A-2

Roughwear

Yes I remember now. Perhaps it was too small for the current seller? Notice the mark up on it. One of our members here was unable to sell a size 42 Spiewak with documentation despite bids up to around £340, which I thought was surprising.

shanghai joe

Roughwear said:
Yes I remember now. Perhaps it was too small for the current seller? Notice the mark up on it. One of our members here was unable to sell a size 42 Spiewak with documentation despite bids up to around £340, which I thought was surprising.

hmmmm. makes you wonder why the current seller is floating his spiewark so quick...........esp if it's a keeper........

to keep or not to keep, that is the question??

Roughwear

shanghai joe said:
Roughwear said:

hmmmm. makes you wonder why the current seller is floating his spiewark so quick...........esp if it's a keeper........

Thanks for the update here. So the US seller made a profit on it and the current seller is re-selling to cover his costs.

shanghai joe

Roughwear said:
shanghai joe said:
Roughwear said:

Thanks for the update here. So the US seller made a profit on it and the current seller is re-selling to cover his costs.

yep current seller is defo taking a hit...............esp after ebay and paypal fees!

ahhhhhhhh.......the beauty of lassez faire