• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice unusual Irvin

Pilot

I hope you will list it for sale, it looks excellent
Thx, will maybe do it if its not sold on two other places. 900 Euro is a lot for this forum apparently, even for a minty high quality jacket.
Thanks for the compliments anyway... yes best I have seen since long.

Last edited:

Micawber

I must have missed the price.

You rarely miss an opportunity to say some on VLJ are not prepared to pay market prices and go on to mention other places that will ...but never state where these are. For the benefit of those that may not be aware of these venues why not share that information so that they may become as well informed over current values as you? That way they will come to realise their understanding of the market is unrealistic and may be prepared to pay more here on VLJ. This would benefit this forum instead of regularly belittling it, although that never seems to prevent you dropping hints here that you have this or that item for sale.

Comments meant in friendly, open, helpfulness with an eye to supporting VLJ.

:)

Pilot

I must have missed the price.

You rarely miss an opportunity to say some on VLJ are not prepared to pay market prices and go on to mention other places that will ...but never state where these are. For the benefit of those that may not be aware of these venues why not share that information so that they may become as well informed over current values as you? That way they will come to realise their understanding of the market is unrealistic and may be prepared to pay more here on VLJ. This would benefit this forum instead of regularly belittling it, although that never seems to prevent you dropping hints here that you have this or that item for sale.

Comments meant in friendly, open, helpfulness with an eye to supporting VLJ.

:)
Postet a few times here already... some VLJ members even ( re) sell there .
www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de
Right now a few Irvin‘s there :cool: :) but also A-2‘s.
For WW2 items : www.militaria-fundforum.de.
For watches www.mwr.com and www.chrono24.de.
In general Etsy and catawiki work very fine as well.
Last but not least www.buyee.jp, since very recently with my japanese address and credit card it was made possible.
In many cases I received inquiry pm‘s from members ( even mods ) ...eg all my blue nylons and AN-J-4’s sold this way ( without listing)...
Hope it helps..happy to assist in buying or selling in all am, since many other members are in the same situation when it comes to higher ( quality) priced items...

Anyway... happy to give it a try again even lowered the price :cool:.. so lets see..

Last edited: