• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Goodwear Perry on Ebay.co.uk

Flightengineer

Maybe interesting for someone:

Nice. Looks like small 44 more like 42

Silver Surfer

knowing that Chappy made the jacket having taken apart an original, he made it narrow bodied, as originals were. my experience with Perrys is that they tend to be a tad longer in the body, and narrower in the body and sleeves, then some other contracts. of interest is that like rough wear [notice the similarities of nomenclature label type face in rws and Perrys], Perry kept the collar stand through out the war. I always thought it interesting how similar original Perrys and rws are.

Silver Surfer

sometimes contacting the seller to arrange an over seas sale works. that, or asking a bud in the uk to bid on it for ya.

ausreenactor

Just got a response from the seller. "Cant be bothered". He bought it from Australia. This is my old Perry. Thought a UK located jacket would be a unique opportunity for more of Simon's work.. Paid to ship it twice already... not keen on potentially four times.. ;)

Last edited:

ausreenactor

Paying a bit more than the sale price. Gentleman's agreement.

Thank you. Burt asked if I regretted moving some of the Good Wear A-2s on. I know the USL had a sleeve lining that bugged me... The Perry was the better fit and only the second Perry reproduction I had ever had. The first being a Real McCoy. Great jacket but too snug. Huge Journey fan so Perry's rate highly. This buy was just serendipity at its best. Will see how the art turns out...

ausreenactor

Getting this one back reminded me of a post I made about the varying paths our jackets take and the amount of guys that have their way with them....

Brooke Logan.jpg