• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice fleece Navy jacket...

John Lever

Goatskin trim.
Only RM ever made this pattern as far as I am aware.
The collar backing looks odd, it should be reinforced and have Trapunto stitching. Some were made without it but still looks off somehow. The cuffs should also have leather trim.
Handwarmer pockets !
REPRO !

Last edited:

MikeyB-17

Don’t think it’s an M-444. They didn’t have buttons at the bottom. More like an M-445. I know he says there are handwarmers but I’m blowed if I can see any. I wonder if it’s a dealer, who says it’s got them but hasn’t really looked in the rush to get it on Ebay-if there are any it’s just a lack of stitching on the pocket edge, there’s no pocket bags inside. It might not be bang on but it’s a nice repro-looks older, especially the zip.

Pilot

Maybe the handwarmers were a later add on..."maybe... maybe"...Anyway, nice Fleece...the rest is up to the prospects...

John Lever

Don’t think it’s an M-444. They didn’t have buttons at the bottom. More like an M-445. I know he says there are handwarmers but I’m blowed if I can see any. I wonder if it’s a dealer, who says it’s got them but hasn’t really looked in the rush to get it on Ebay-if there are any it’s just a lack of stitching on the pocket edge, there’s no pocket bags inside. It might not be bang on but it’s a nice repro-looks older, especially the zip.
M445a. Handwarmers are visible on the side shot of the arms.

MikeyB-17

Yeah I wondered that-I would have thought it does, then it's left open on one side to allow mitt access. I wonder if there's any sort of lining in there. Dunno who made it but I wouldn't say no to it, it's a nice looking jacket.