• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newish Aero Leather Scotland A-2 Vicenza HH

B-Man2

I think it looks great on you. As you know once the sleeves crease up a bit they'll be fine. I've got to say that is a great combination. Is that the latest horsehide from Aero?

Skip

Looks nice and comfortable, not a bad looking' hide. I agree longer sleeves make for comfortable driving, I particularly don't like it when steering and the sleeve ride up, I always get my sleeves longer if i can purely for that reason

CBI

Thanks -I do wish more makers offered this super dark seal (some others do). Some do as a hand applied finish which I have not been happy with in the end. In re the sleeves, I am totally "done" with "accurate period sleeve length" Totally annoying and really, there are loads of WW2 era pics with guys with "long" sleeves.

B-Man2

I am totally "done" with "accurate period sleeve length" Totally annoying and really, there are loads of WW2 era pics with guys with "long" sleeves

I'm in your corner on this one CBI!
For every WWII photo of a proper trim fitting A2 on an airman, there's about a dozen photo's that look like some guy was wearing an over sized hand me down A2 from his big brother. They wore whatever size they had available.

Thomas Koehle

The sleevelenght looks perfect to me - like already pointed out I think only from comparing period pics you'll never be able to find "that" only historical correct dimension/length ...

You pass one jacket to 2 different guys with similar chest size but the sleeves might look totally different on both pals

Members online

Latest posts