• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New US Authentic M-445

airfrogusmc

Hey John,

Good to see a few familiar faces still around. Heard for Geoff (Atticus) and Florence did destroy his home in NC. But he and his family were all OK. THANK GOD.

John Lever

That is sad news I am glad he is ok.
Chicago has just been on the news here. It looks very severe and dangerous, too cold even for your m445.
Keep warm !

airfrogusmc

It was -23F Tues night into Wed morning with wind chills of -50F. Last night -24 but not so windy. Yes I was in this jacket every time I went out over the past few days. Everything else was cold except the parts covered by this jacket ha ha. I hope this fonds a nice home for someone from VLJ. Would rather sell here than ebay.

zoomer

My US-A M-444 is a marvelously warm jacket and looks great. I unstitched the "lip" on the storm flap when I got it, as it created a ridge when the zipper was closed. I wish now that I hadn't, as it looks kind of unfinished.

I haven't been able to use the jacket despite our frigid conditions here in IA, as such temperatures pose a cardiac risk to me.

airfrogusmc

Most of our lives have changed a lot since those early days of the forum. So glad to hear that Chris is doing well.

Last edited: