• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New score--CWU-36/P tan summer jacket

capt71

Well, I can't seem to post the photos here no matter what I do (resizing, etc). Sorry for the original post (VLJ won't let me completely delete it, and now it won't even let me edit it!). I'll try again later (sigh).

capt71

Rutger

Sorry, just had to figure it out. There's something that says grab html/bbcode in the lower righthand at an export symbol when you're in the image, you got chose bb code to grab the bb code and simply paste into here.
These jackets are seldomly worn I think so a lot of them that are offered are on average in way better condition than green CWU.
They belong in the collection and quality wise I'm impressed with them, but walking around in it in public is a bit of a threshold.

CWU-36P_tan1 by capt071, on Flickr

CWU-36P_tan_back by capt071, on Flickr

CWU-36P_tan_label by capt071, on Flickr

capt71

Thank you, Rutger, for posting these. I know about the BBcode, and have posted photos from Flickr here in the past, but it just wouldn't work for me today for some reason (those pesky computer gremlins again!!). As for being "a threshold" in public certainly doesn't bother me a bit (not sure why they'd be considered that???). Since they're not being manufactured in that color any longer, I'm glad to have one to wear. Thanks again for the assistance.

Phantomfixer

Great jacket....some have a love em hatem relationship with these tan jackets.. I like em. Can't wear em with khakis but blue jeans are ok...
good score IMO

I actually like these jackets. I tried to get one when I deployed to the desert a couple of times. However, they are not in the Navy supply system. At least that's what the guys that issue them told me. They look better with the desert tan flight suit than the green jacket.