• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New S&M Wholesale USN 1st Gen N-1 .

CombatWombat

I guess nobody endured 1950s dated Battledress in the military service. It was desgined to identify the 'sensitive types'. ;)
Late to the party as usual Couchy but I know of this beastly uniform you speak of...the "hairy scary Mary" as my father called it,had it his old Nasho kit......I actually don't mind the trousers as winter hiking pants since they keep you warm no matter how wet it gets and the wide belt loops/button suspender points makes them quite useful and I've never found the Australian made trousers overly itchy but I grew up in Scouts with the old style socks..... nothing could ever be as bad as they were

CBI

My blue Bronson N-1 arrived yesterday. I am totally sold on these. I have a Khaki version as well. My Khaki was my go to this past Winter. Like it more than my previous BR's even though I know BR is more accurate. Don't care really. Bronson a tad lighter weight, a tad less goofy/stiff and .......... I don't really like all wool lining. A wool mix or synthetic is my choice as a wearer. If I want authentic, I wear my original which is rarely.

ausreenactor

My blue Bronson N-1 arrived yesterday. I am totally sold on these. I have a Khaki version as well. My Khaki was my go to this past Winter. Like it more than my previous BR's even though I know BR is more accurate. Don't care really. Bronson a tad lighter weight, a tad less goofy/stiff and .......... I don't really like all wool lining. A wool mix or synthetic is my choice as a wearer. If I want authentic, I wear my original which is rarely.
Did you grab an ATF N-1? Have one out in the shed somewhere. Had to grab one...Bronson look to be a better offering though.

CBI

Yes, love their kanal jacket and of course other things. Their fleece lined Tanker is still my fave Tanker!!!!!!!

London Cabbie

I just purchased one. The Faux Fur means it’s washable..? Any photos? Cheers.