• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new RAAF aircrew boots 1980s

Smithy

Dino, have you seen the Australian made RAF 1936 Pattern Flying Boots? They were Aussie made versions of the iconic British flying boot and were made by Bedggood in Melbourne, and unlike the British versions were also made in brown. Andrew from Noosa who is a member here (but sadly no longer really posts) has/had a pair of the brown ones, seriously handsome boots. Back in Melbourne I used to go past the old Bedggood building every day on the train.

dinomartino1

Dino, have you seen the Australian made RAF 1936 Pattern Flying Boots? They were Aussie made versions of the iconic British flying boot and were made by Bedggood in Melbourne, and unlike the British versions were also made in brown. Andrew from Noosa who is a member here (but sadly no longer really posts) has/had a pair of the brown ones, seriously handsome boots. Back in Melbourne I used to go past the old Bedggood building every day on the train.

I always liked the brown ones.