• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New orders from John/ Goodwear?

JWS4th

Has anyone heard from John as to when he might be taking new orders? I sent him an e-mail but no reply.

Steve27752

Now that I have the GW Dubow 42 in goat, I can ask John what other GW's would be of the same fit/measurements.
It will also work out cheaper, with postage to buy a new GW and have it posted to the U.K. than a ELC A2.

Roughwear

Steve, I'm so glad you like your new goatskin Dubow. The Crown zip is a very nice feature. John's new Indian goatskin is fantastic and the new Cable is very tempting!

Roughwear

That's strange John, because the link was taken directly from his website under the section Photos of new jacket productions.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
That's the way I read it ....

Good looking jacket, but so far it seems to be the only one ... and it's too big for me, and for Peter.

Peter Graham

Yes, very nice. It doesn't have the glaring contrast between the seam tape and the sheepskin that I so dislike in the standard ELC B-6 but the fleece is way too white. I assume that this is a test jacket as was the D-1 with the white fleece.

riskyB

I actually picked up this particular B-6 test jacket. The fleece is a bit whiter than on my Eastman B-6's and John mentioned that it is a lighter than he would intend for production. It is really a great jacket though. Very trim for a size 44. I am really interested if his B-6 and D-1 lines go to production.

RiskyB