• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New N-1

Spitfireace

I bought this N-1 from eBay. NOS with tags. Made in China. Said I'd never do it. Too good to pass up. For me it has short sleeves. I can only have 23 inch sleeves at most. All BR are 25 and Bronson are 24 and a half. So regardless of price, this cheap jacket has short sleeves. Has fleece in the lining instead of alpaca wool blend. Has a reasonable Talon copy zipper. Pretty much exact copy label, I saw an original exactly like it upon contract look up. It is not Bedford Cord. All in all though, for less than a hundred fifty bucks delivered, can't complain.
20220717_104824.jpg

Spitfireace

I just visited the site, think they changed it. Still looks good, but a new product now at a different price.

ausreenactor

I bought this N-1 from eBay. NOS with tags. Made in China. Said I'd never do it. Too good to pass up. For me it has short sleeves. I can only have 23 inch sleeves at most. All BR are 25 and Bronson are 24 and a half. So regardless of price, this cheap jacket has short sleeves. Has fleece in the lining instead of alpaca wool blend. Has a reasonable Talon copy zipper. Pretty much exact copy label, I saw an original exactly like it upon contract look up. It is not Bedford Cord. All in all though, for less than a hundred fifty bucks delivered, can't complain. View attachment 82618
Stencil looks good too. Many of the Chinese copies tank the U.S.N.