• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New members !!

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Where are they all coming from? Bill seems to be cranking them out ... about 30 in the last few weeks.

What, is there a membership drive? Advertising? Is Bill out in the malls, handing out flyers?

Just wondered. :cool:

bfrench

Administrator
deeb7 said:
Where are they all coming from? Bill seems to be cranking them out ... about 30 in the last few weeks.

What, is there a membership drive? Advertising? Is Bill out in the malls, handing out flyers?

Just wondered. :cool:

Hi, Deeb,

I'm wondering, also.

That doesn't include the ones that don't get past the registration - maybe Google, word of mouth, who knows.

Bill French

TankBuster

A link was posted to the site at the US Militaria Forum. When I saw it posted there, I figured some guys would be heading over. I didn't post the link myself, but it probably isn't a bad thing if some guys with a love of flight jackets head on over!

atkins

Or maybe they are in the state of learning like i did then and saving every pennies for the dream jacket.

John Lever

I Googled a subject recently and in the search were several pages from other forums. I could only read the pages I wanted if I registered first. Could this be it ?

deand

I saw several references to this forum over at the FL and became intrigued by the level of discussion and information referenced here. It will be a while before I feel at ease in this place, there's simply quite a lot I don't know, or own, to be much of an asset. But I see no point in belonging and not posting.

dean

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
I Googled a subject recently and in the search were several pages from other forums. I could only read the pages I wanted if I registered first. Could this be it ?

Not with us, John ... here Googlebot is confined to the front page, so the forum seldom appears in searches.

USMC_GAU-21

Well I am a new guy who came over from usmilitariaforum.com, I like that forum, but not much on jackets like you guys have. there is a lot to learn here. Espcially if I am about to plunk down $400 - 600 for a 1950's L-2A, or $1000 and higher for a nice A-2. Before I throw that kind of dough, I want to be in the know. ;)

Anyways, I like this place for the gear I collect is more in line with you guys. Word of mouth on other collecting forums and here I am.

Hope I can contribute.

r- Dan

John Lever

Welcome, to the irrational world of jacket collecting.
If you want to know about A2's you will get plenty of advice here. One of our members makes probably the best ones available.