• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

New member saying hello

Brettafett

Hello all,

Iv'e been a member of one of the other jacket lounges for quite some time. Have a mate or two on this forum and have finally decided to join.

I have owned well over 20 repros (Eastman, Goodwear, Aero, AVI LTHR, Cockpit, Avirex, Cooper, Aerial Star, Willis & Geiger etc. mostly A-2s, some M422as, G-1s and a couple of B-10s... Plus some other odds and ends). Have owned an original WW2 A-2, one original M422a and a couple of vintage G-1s...

Looking forward to posting and reading some jacket reviews and generally contribute something useful...

See ye,
Brettafett

johnwayne

Hi ya Brettafett, another London based member, there must be enough of us now to have a regional meeting like those at Flying Legends airshow at Duxford in July! Welcome aboard.

Brettafett

Hi ya Brettafett, another London based member, there must be enough of us now to have a regional meeting like those at Flying Legends airshow at Duxford in July! Welcome aboard.
Absolutely. Theres a couple of us who are aiming to catch up at Flying Legends. Always up for a meet-up to talk jackets and wot not. No one else is interested haha