• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New M-422 is finally here

Almagnifico

Dmar836, I don't speak english very well, so, I don't understand "Yeah, looks like it just misses by an honest size".
Can you explain me please ;)

Dr H

Hi
I think that Dave means that you need to go down by one whole size (rather than the jacket being just a little too big).
Don't worry, we English find it difficult to understand American 'English' sometimes ;)
Cheers
Ian

A

Anonymous

speak_american.jpg

dmar836

Well played.
Almagnifico, You understand it better than I speak it. Yes, I just meant it is one size too big.

Dave

Almagnifico

Ok. Thank you for your opinions.
I think I am gonna to sell it.
But, it is really new. So I sell it 400 euros, the same price that I had buy it.

And then, I will buy another one.

Steve27752

Almagnifico said:
Ok. Thank you for your opinions.
I think I am gonna to sell it.
But, it is really new. So I sell it 400 euros, the same price that I had buy it.

And then, I will buy another one.

Can you not exchange it for a smaller size?

Almagnifico

No, I don't think. This is an unusual size, so, I don't think that BK want to exchange it for a smaller. Furthemore, this is my choice to take 46XL.

Jeff M

Have you contacted BK to get the measurements of a 44L and a 46XL so you can compare them?
From how the 46XL fits, I suspect you may be more of a 44R size.
Looks to me like you could loose 1 1/2" off the sleeves and body on that 46XL..plus a narrower chest/shoulder/body fit.

Almagnifico

Yes, I contacted BK trust me :)
More than 100 mails to find the good size. And I was trying a 44L. It was little short.

That is why I order 44L with 1inch more for the body and 0.5 ionch for the sleeves.

Andy wa very patient... Very very patient with me.

Dr H

...Er...have I missed something? :?
The jacket was the wrong size (see earlier thread). It was offered for sale...it sold.
Come on chaps, it's not an Agatha Christie ;)

Almagnifico

No sorry, it isn't sold. I sell this jacket. I am not very strong in english. So I made a mistake. This jacket is already for sell.

:p

And, of course, I will buy another BK in the good size :roll: But before, I must sell this one.

Dr H

Try Google Translate - it works pretty well for most posts.
Good luck with the sale.

Almagnifico

I try to sell all my A2 quickly (I have 3 to sell). I must order my other Bill Kelso in june. It will be a RW in Seal Brown. I hope I can sell my cooper and my US Wings... :?
If anyone is interested, I can do a nice price.

Without Google translator :lol: