• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New M-422 is finally here

ButteMT61

I'm just wondering where the pics of new owners of these jackets are...I know some were ordered, yet the data is still lacking.

Rutger

Most likely mine's at the post office as I had a notice from the mail man today, nobody home when he tried to deliver it.
Got to pick it up at the post office.
However, platon posed in it, it's the seal-brown A2.

A

Anonymous

There has been some delay with the M-422 because we were let down by the mouton suppliers. (Delivered unacceptably short hair, which had to reject). We now have only have brown mouton available and still waiting for the golden.
Needless to say the ordered jackets have been progressed up to the collar placement and waiting for moutons.

001940pct.jpg

We have nos 1,4,5 available and waiting for no 2.
In person they all look MUCH better than in this photo.

the website is progressing, some obstacles there, the webdesigner failed the deadline twice already and can't say we're happy with the speed, but the quality is one of the best.

wop54

Roughwear said:
Carlo, I'll post some pics of the jacket when it arrives. It looks awesome from the pics on the BK website.
Thank you, Andrew, I can't wait to see your pics. Do you already have info re. the waiting time?

airfrogusmc

Its here just came and very fast first impressions? IMPRESSED!!!!

Goat skin is light weight and very grainy like many originals. Fit is great. (Sent my measurements) Dark brown color and I sent vintage dark mouton and had a NOS M39 triple stamped Talon put on (I supplied. Gotta go to work in a bit but will get photos and a better evaluation up later. But very impressed right outta box. Thanks Platon....

ButteMT61

airfrogusmc said:
Its here just came and very fast first impressions? IMPRESSED!!!!

Goat skin is light weight and very grainy like many originals. Fit is great. (Sent my measurements) Dark brown color and I sent vintage dark mouton and had a NOS M39 triple stamped Talon put on (I supplied. Gotta go to work in a bit but will get photos and a better evaluation up later. But very impressed right outta box. Thanks Platon....

Good news Allen. I do want to see how it fits the big guys, so pics are anticipated here! :)