• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New LW Suburban

Earloffunk

Also received that on Monday. Its russet HH size 38. I really like it as it is a new style besides my flight jackets (although it remotely reminds me of a Luftwaffe jacket). Will require some work to break it in.
q2EW9pOxSuW1+emXerXNFQ.jpg

Falcon_52

That looks like a really good fit on you. Very nice! Lost Worlds jackets do require some punishment to break in but I think you will enjoy the jacket. Wear it in good health!

Noel

Silver Surfer

lw seems to have upped their game a bit and, yeah a good fit. and, yeah it will require 2 life times to break in. btw, thats a "im way happy" grin ya sporting there, my man.

Earloffunk

Actually it’s a „dammit, have to go to the office but cannot let anyone know that I’d rather go some place else“ grin. :cool:

B-Man2

LW jackets....Some like em..... Some don’t ...
But they are as close to bullet proof as you can get.
( I like em and yours fit spot on!):)

bfd70

Looks great in style and fit. You need to have an adventure. Perhaps purposely roll down a rocky hill to get the break in started.