New leathers... Badalassi Cowhide brought to you by BK

Dr H

Well-Known Member
I agree, the petrol blue looks impressive - the lighter/brighter blue sets my teeth on edge...
 

ButteMT61

Well-Known Member
PLATON said:
Is that supposed to be me? I say I'm just smart at this point. I've seen very little here sans some crazy stories and excuses. One guy gets a jacket and it was free.
Call me crazy, or chicken...
 

Rutger

Well-Known Member
ButteMT61 said:
PLATON said:
Is that supposed to be me? I say I'm just smart at this point. I've seen very little here sans some crazy stories and excuses. One guy gets a jacket and it was free.
Call me crazy, or chicken...
I can't find a single clue in this thread that would make any reader think the cartoon is aimed at anyone in particular.
 

ButteMT61

Well-Known Member
Rutger said:
ButteMT61 said:
PLATON said:
Is that supposed to be me? I say I'm just smart at this point. I've seen very little here sans some crazy stories and excuses. One guy gets a jacket and it was free.
Call me crazy, or chicken...
I can't find a single clue in this thread that would make any reader think the cartoon is aimed at anyone in particular.
It transverses many threads and many places...
 

ButteMT61

Well-Known Member
PLATON said:
Regardless we're ordering the blue Badalassi
;)
I hope you do.
I hope to see a jacket soon made of it.
I hope to see Jeff get his BK before the Zombie Apocalypse.
 

Dr H

Well-Known Member
ButteMT61 said:
before the Zombie Apocalypse.
Blimey that Brad Pitt has a lot to answer for...what Zombie apocalypse is that?

Father Ted: "DOUGAL! It's a legend, it doesn't exist!"
Father Dougal: "Right Ted, the way the Phantom of the Opera doesn't exist."
Father Ted: "The Phantom of the Opera DOESN'T exist!"
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Tanneries close for August. After they re-open in September, they need one month to make the leathers.

It's like in Jack Daniel's Tennessee distillery where nobody is in a hurry, time passes veeeeery slowly, waiting for the good whiskey to mature. The more you wait, the better it will be...
 

Vcruiser

Well-Known Member
ButteMT61 said:
PLATON said:
Regardless we're ordering the blue Badalassi
;)
I hope you do.
I hope to see a jacket soon made of it.
I hope to see Jeff get his BK before the Zombie Apocalypse.
Better get you're order in Buster..before they run out giving them away... :D
 

ButteMT61

Well-Known Member
PLATON said:
Tanneries close for August. After they re-open in September, they need one month to make the leathers.

It's like in Jack Daniel's Tennessee distillery where nobody is in a hurry, time passes veeeeery slowly, waiting for the good whiskey to mature. The more you wait, the better it will be...
I can buy JD and drink it for lunch.
It's on the shelves. Show me the money PLATON. I'll be your biggest fan.
 

ButteMT61

Well-Known Member
Vcruiser said:
ButteMT61 said:
PLATON said:
Regardless we're ordering the blue Badalassi
;)
I hope you do.
I hope to see a jacket soon made of it.
I hope to see Jeff get his BK before the Zombie Apocalypse.
Better get you're order in Buster..before they run out giving them away... :D
I'll change my name to Jeff. :lol:
 

Jeff M

New Member
To change the subject a bit.....
Jack Daniels.
A great example of the power of marketing and the power of "style over substance".
(Sorry for all those JD fan's I've offended.)
 

Dr H

Well-Known Member
WTF?
I type c.o.c.k, diminutive of cockrel, and I see c*ck - what is going on there?
Sensibilities offended?
Should I be typing c*ckrel?

Aha...sussed you, censor...
 
Top