• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New leathers... Badalassi Cowhide brought to you by BK

A

Anonymous

As it has already been announced BK will be offering Badalassi (badass) cowhide in a couple of weeks time.

There has been some interest in a blue color leather by Badalassi, the same used by THE FEW in their A-1 shown here:

http://blog.mushmans.com/?eid=866

BK is in a position to get this blue leather as well (and use it to make A-1s or other jackets) provided that there is some interest for such blue leather jackets.

Please let me know if you would care to buy something like that and I promise to move the strings at BK to get these blue leathers as soon as possible.

omarco

Hi Platon, I'm not interested in blue but would like to see the colours you will have available when your order come in in August..

A

Anonymous

20130523_496002.jpg

This is a great jacket, I must applaud the Japanese guys.
A pity that there is zero interest here for it.

Skip

I don't mind that colour combination. it's not zero interest it's zero funds at the moment

A

Anonymous

Whether it is Aeronaut you want, A-1 or whatever, we need 3 pre orders to make this reality.

A

Anonymous

This is a seriously cool jacket! I have been looking for an A1 jacket with a bit of a twist. And this is it!
I know it's a little outside of our field, but what the hell.
It's that cool,if you step out in one of these, women would fall pregnant just looking at you! :lol:
I want one.
Platon just do it.
I'll put a pre order in.
Huge regards
Bruce.

Dr H

bruce morgan said:
It's that cool,if you step out in one of these, women would fall pregnant just looking at you! :lol:

Blimey Platon, are you going to offer paternity insurance with every jacket? :lol:

A

Anonymous

No,
the best we can do is a free vaccine injection by our sexy pin up nurse

387349-612x612-1.png

or Domino pizza discount vouchers with every purchase.

Dr H

PLATON said:
No,
the best we can do is a free vaccine injection by our sexy pin up nurse

387349-612x612-1.png

or Domino pizza discount vouchers with every purchase.

...and this is the Badass? :eek:

dujardin

Skip said:
I don't mind that colour combination. it's not zero interest it's zero funds at the moment

same for me, no $$$ for the moment to spend in jacket, or others

i like this 'blue' jacket , she's really nice

A

Anonymous

yes, the blue badalassi hide is great too bad some guys chickened to buy it.