• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Labels

buzzthetower

Administrator
Gents,

Just wanted to show some new labels that I've had made recently. My label maker is insane...what they're able to do just amazes me. I had to fire four companies before I found them, and they've been superb in caring about the details of each different label. I tell them that the market demands near-perfection.

RW_1401_P.jpg

RW_18091.jpg

Werber_1402_P.jpg

Werber_1939.jpg

M422A_Church.jpg

I've also finally gotten the United Carr snaps, which look like this...

snaps.jpg

I'm still learning how to use a new camera, so I'll get better photos.

Thanks!
John

hacker

JC, you need to make some H&L Block M422a tags. They're always missing!.....Put me down for one ;)

Hacker

veli1

Peter Graham said:
Goddammit ! I'm going to have to order one of these jackets sooner or later. Those labels are superb.

Guys it's time to clean out your closets to make room for the new jackets, time to clear the decks, get rid of the obsolete and make room for the new goodwear goodies :D

A

Anonymous

Hey John,
Congratulations.
Fabulus labels.
The snaps are made in China?

Stony

I got to see the labels in person last weekend and they are indeed as good as they look. John has quite a bench stock of labels, zippers, snaps, leather, etc. and it's interesting to see everything before it becomes something you can wear.