• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Jolly Rogers jacket

A

Anonymous

No comments means that everybody likes, or that nobody likes?

Falcon_52

It is very nice work by Bill Kelso (as usual); you must have been really busy lately with all the superb jackets that you've shown recently. It's just not my cup of tea. Now, the A-1 and the Waldo Pepper on the other hand... :)

Noel

Skip

PLATON said:

Of course we like it Platon, maybe everyones just reeling in shock from new jacket release overload syndrome ;)

another fine job by the looks of it.

Jeff M

Skip said:
PLATON said:

Of course we like it Platon, maybe everyones just reeling in shock from new jacket release overload syndrome ;)

Yeah. Watch out for over extending yourself Platon.
Aero Jackets took a while...several decades...to get to the point of offering the number of different designs they currently do. If for no other reason then they had to come up with the skilled jacket makers and reliable suppliers.
May be wise to concentrate on producing a smaller number of designs till things get lined up on the production side of things.
(How's my A2 coming? ;) )

A

Anonymous

Price in Victory Horse Eur 1190 plus shipping.
Delivery around October.

Yeah. Watch out for over extending yourself Platon.
Aero Jackets took a while...several decades...to get to the point of offering the number of different designs they currently do. If for no other reason then they had to come up with the skilled jacket makers and reliable suppliers.
May be wise to concentrate on producing a smaller number of designs till things get lined up on the production side of things.
(How's my A2 coming? ;) )

Hi Jeff,
Just doing our best.