• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Jacket on the website- NS Aviator

fishmeok

Hello

Put a new jacket up on the site today, a variation of one I made several years ago. I called it the "Aviator" because I was tired and and couldn't think of anything catchier last night. It's a one of my favorite 30's-40's styles with knit collar, cuffs and waist (using my own custom knits from a local factory). I added larger USN style pockets and an inside pocket so there are places to actually put stuff, unlike the tiny pockets on an A-1.

Thank You
Mark

View attachment 34187

CBI

Mark - that is one fine looking jacket. I love the high collar!!!!! Congrats on the awesome work -

bseal

Really liking the pocket shape and position. It’s a sure bet other manufacturers are paying close attention.

Smithy

Handsome jacket, looks wonderful in the seal with olive knit combination.

Mark, years ago you used to do a jacket called something like a "Flightliner" (might be completely off the mark there with the name but that's what popped into my head) which was similar to ELC's Air Comfort - a civvy flying jacket with largish mouton/fur collar, knits and slash pockets. Once again I might be wrong but I had an idea it had a wool lining too.

Do you still offer that one? I always thought it was one of the best looking and practical flying jackets that was being offered by a repro maker.

fishmeok

Handsome jacket, looks wonderful in the seal with olive knit combination.

Mark, years ago you used to do a jacket called something like a "Flightliner" (might be completely off the mark there with the name but that's what popped into my head) which was similar to ELC's Air Comfort - a civvy flying jacket with largish mouton/fur collar, knits and slash pockets. Once again I might be wrong but I had an idea it had a wool lining too.

Do you still offer that one? I always thought it was one of the best looking and practical flying jackets that was being offered by a repro maker.

I THINK I made one jacket with a mouton collar, but most were a late 40's-50's style bomber jacket with slash pockets and an angled chest pocket. I called it the "Stratoliner" If I remember right-

Members online

Latest posts