• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New jacket on the way and CAN'T WAIT for this one!!!

Smithy

Good Lord, that's a humdinger and then some Chris! What a jacket!

Can't wait to see fit pics when it arrives.

I'm so looking forward to my place in the GW queue to come up ;)

johnwayne

Am I envious, you bet! With a bit of wear thats gonna look even more fab than it does new. The master artisan strikes again. How does he do it?

stanier

spanky-waiting.gif

ausreenactor

I understand... its insufferable sometimes...
I have some Yahoo BR stuff 'in Brisbane' since Monday. I could drive and grab it....???

stanier

One day as soon as Covid has taken a long walk off a short pier. I am going to see the absolute nicest most perfect master of jackets and get myself a nice little DHL account setup, whatever the cost. Nothing whatsoever to do with anyone but my impatient self but the USPS / Parcel Force UK gravy train is an absolute PIA that I just want done with. Grrrrr

Micawber

One day as soon as Covid has taken a long walk off a short pier. I am going to see the absolute nicest most perfect master of jackets and get myself a nice little DHL account setup, whatever the cost. Nothing whatsoever to do with anyone but my impatient self but the USPS / Parcel Force UK gravy train is an absolute PIA that I just want done with. Grrrrr

Now hold hard there young Chris because verily I could relate a tale of such lamentable woe and great distress at the hands of DHL which occurred to me within the very fortnight just passed. This tale of woe and vexation has proven the to me that even the great God DHL can maketh a right pig's ear of it too.

stanier

Well folks wherever it's been for the last couple of weeks the "last mile" was like a dream. Landed in the UK last night, straight through customs and coming through my front door lunchtime today. Jacket is a beauty... pics soon...

Members online

Latest posts