• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here, would love some more info on a jacket I've found!

Waddle

Hi all, I've ended up with this lovely Belstaff jacket but can't find this specific style anywhere online - please cast your expert eyes over the pics attached.

IMG_20201029_202937.jpg

IMG_20201029_202951.jpg

IMG_20201029_203003.jpg

IMG_20201029_203016.jpg

Any help greatly appreciated!

ausreenactor

G'day and Welcome!!

If you have a genuine Belstaff you have a pretty expensive item on your hands. Not sure if anyone makes a knock off range.

Label looks legit, but if you can make a label you have the reproduction sorted! As to the model, not really my area... Good luck with the hunt. Someone will add their input shortly. That's the great the thing about VLJ.

MikeyB-17

I did-it was interesting, and it was probably pretty expensive when new. There’s Belstaff and Belstaff though-their original motorcycle clothing is highly prized , but they’re now a fashion brand and their stuff, though still expensive, isn’t what it was. I believe Ewan and Charley wore Belstaff gear for their latest series, which will do the brand no harm-I think sponsoring those two was the best thing BMW ever did, sales for BMW Adventure bikes went through the roof. Can’t really tell you much more.

Nick H.

Since they became a fashion brand they've been collaborating with anybody and everybody. The company keeps changing hands and is now owned by Jim Ratcliffe, the billionaire tax exile pro-Brexit provider of fracking and SUVs. So if I had a Belstaff I'd remove the badge. And that was before it was endorsed in the news every day by this fellow:

fPD5bmz.jpg