New guy from Pakistan...!!!

Saint-ex

Hello and welcome @Junaid Mushtaq !

@elfraty 's remark should not be taken at face value, it was simply a request for what causes you to be interested in the antique leather jacket. Here there are people passionate about old leathers of all styles, but everyone has their own preference. Military's, biker's, rocker's ....

And some thought you come to sell leather jackets because Pakistan is famous to be a supplier of leather goods.
Anyway, I am French and I have not tried to sell wine or cheese here. ;)

Junaid Mushtaq

Hello and welcome @Junaid Mushtaq !

@elfraty 's remark should not be taken at face value, it was simply a request for what causes you to be interested in the antique leather jacket. Here there are people passionate about old leathers of all styles, but everyone has their own preference. Military's, biker's, rocker's ....

And some thought you come to sell leather jackets because Pakistan is famous to be a supplier of leather goods.
Thanks to you for lighting and putting things on right track, I didn’t have any idea what this group is all about also I couldn’t answer his question properly, totally my bad. Its truth that Pakistan is considered the hub of producing high quality Leather and Leather Products but it doesn’t mean that im selling them here.

I was not aware that it is something related to antique jackets and the members would be enthusiast, thought that it would be a simple discussion group. That's it!

Saint-ex

It’s a forum about vintage leather jackets.
So we are talking about it !

and also new leather jacket reproducing old models.

do you own leatherjacket ? Do you want to ?

Junaid Mushtaq

It’s a forum about vintage leather jackets.
So we are talking about it !

and also new leather jacket reproducing old models.

do you own leatherjacket ? Do you want to ?
Seems like I will learn much about leather and old-fashioned jackets. I like jackets and will buy a new one for this winter season.

MikeyB-17

Ha, love it. I too have found the market for Cornish pasties very poor here. :DWelcome Old Chap. We do get quite a lot of people joining in order to try and sell stuff, unfortunately I think the boys mistook you for one of those. Glad you’re not, hope you enjoy it here.

Junaid Mushtaq

Ha, love it. I too have found the market for Cornish pasties very poor here. :DWelcome Old Chap. We do get quite a lot of people joining in order to try and sell stuff, unfortunately I think the boys mistook you for one of those. Glad you’re not, hope you enjoy it here.
Im from research and management field with zero expertise of marketing and selling things. I didn’t even know before joining and reading that there are so many type of jackets and people love it a lot and share it with each other. Would love to learn more.

MikeyB-17

We haven’t had any of the double acts for a while-
(new member) ‘Hi I am intrested in vintige levver jakits’
(another new chump) ‘I have found this GRATE website for kwality levver jakits-LOOK‘
then a link to a site selling utter crap.