• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Good Wear Type A-2: J.A. Dubow MFG. Co. Russet Goatskin Contract 27798

sloan1874

My GW Dubow 20960. Got this last month. Massively impressed by it.

Dubow20960_01_1.jpg

Jonesy86

My GW Dubow 20960. Got this last month. Massively impressed by it.

Dubow20960_01_1.jpg
I am massively impressed as well. It is fun to learn about all the subtile differences between these two contracts, but the color and grain of that Italian horsehide really stands out and is just wonderful. I bet it looks pretty good in seal also. :)

Pilot

I am massively impressed as well. It is fun to learn about all the subtile differences between these two contracts, but the color and grain of that Italian horsehide really stands out and is just wonderful. I bet it looks pretty good in seal also. :)
Plus the excellent impressive craftsmanship and attention to details.....

Last edited:

sloan1874

It's an incredibly comfortable jacket to wear. I was very lucky, even with the Atlantic in the way, John got the dimensions right on the first bounce - it's a slim fit but not constricting, looks great. I've packed it away for the winter, though, as we're into heavy leather weather up here!