• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New (For Me) A-2

tda003

This is the A-2 that I just got from Chandler. It's a really terrific reproduction and possibly better than many of the originals. I'm very proud to have and that's a huge compliment from an old G-2 wearing Jarhead! Sorry for the poor quality of the images. This jacket deserves better.
New A-2.1a.jpg
New A-2.1b.jpg
New A-2.1c.jpg
New A-2.1d.jpg
New A-2.1e.jpg
New A-2.2a.jpg
New A-2.2b.jpg
New A-2.3.jpg
New A-2.4a.jpg

Nickb123

Flight Suits/GB really make a fantastic product. They tend to run big and slightly blousey but if fit is dialed in they’re solid. When I first got into this jacket thing one of my favorite things to look at was their catalogue. Now they’ve discontinued many of their flight jacket models but they appear on eBay.

ES335

Looking good, tda. I've just had my G&B A-2 El Cajon re-cuffed, waisted and lined and she's ready for another 18 years of good hard use and travel. Back in '03, it seemed there were very few decent choices between G&B and the real high end stuff, but for the $400. at the time, I've always been happy with my decision. One issue I feel you might want to be aware of... easy on the (probably repro) Talon zipper. Enjoy yours in good health in the years to come!

Last edited: