• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New ebay viewing format

jonbuilder

I like the new ebay viewing format. I find it quicker to search through listings with out missing for example that 9.5 EE vintage boot. I am sure there still some Easter eggs hidden in the grass, but buyers are less likely to steel an item because of poor descriptions miss spelled word. Any on less have any throughts about the new format.

a2 fng

I hate it- being in the UK as everytime i do a search i get all European crap listed as well and have to constantly tick the UK box whereas before if i wanted to see European or Worldwide items i would then choose to do so :evil: :evil:

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
a2 fng said:
I hate it- being in the UK as everytime i do a search i get all European crap listed as well and have to constantly tick the UK box whereas before if i wanted to see European or Worldwide items i would then choose to do so :evil: :evil:

I'm just seeing a clearer layout, you can still save the searches any way you want them ...

Mine are very fussy, lots of -avirex -distressed etc.