• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW EASTMAN SHOWROOM/SHOP

Grant

Gary just announced on Instagram that Eastman has opened a new showroom/shop on their new premises in Ivybridge. For those of you lucky enough to live in the UK it'd be a cool thing to check out!

Speaking of Instagram, anyone else post there much? I'm at 1401p.

John Lever

Gary just announced on Instagram that Eastman has opened a new showroom/shop on their new premises in Ivybridge. For those of you lucky enough to live in the UK it'd be a cool thing to check out!

Yes Johnlever1956, I mainly post details of my painting and so on.

Grant

Beautiful pics Mikey. Always wanted to visit Cornwall. My Great Grandfather was a Cornish miner who immigrated to Wisconsin to work the lead mines.

John Lever

Grant,
What is his tag ? I can't find him.
Thanks

Grant

East.png

CBI

Great pictures - I hope I NEVER have the opportunity to visit a shop like this, it would bankrupt me for sure!!!!!!

MikeyB-17

Beautiful pics Mikey. Always wanted to visit Cornwall. My Great Grandfather was a Cornish miner who immigrated to Wisconsin to work the lead mines.
Cheers Grant-yes a lot of that went on. They say at the bottom of every hole in the World, you'll find a Cornishman!
Thanks Dubpynchon, not been myself, but they say Cornwall and Ireland are very similar!

johnwayne

Grant, you great grandfather would probably have been a tin miner, Cornwall was renowned for it but sadly as far as I know there's no mines left apart from some tourist sites! By the way though, Ivybridge is Devon (near Plymouth) not Cornwall!!
Living in London, it's a fair drive of prob 5 hours so not somewhere you might go unless your holidaying in that part of the country but a beautiful place nonetheless.

Pilot

Great!

Tommy

Think I'm following you then as TommyVF3 , Grant?

Dubpynchon

Cheers Grant-yes a lot of that went on. They say at the bottom of every hole in the World, you'll find a Cornishman!
Thanks Dubpynchon, not been myself, but they say Cornwall and Ireland are very similar!
Ireland doesn't look as good... but they say the grass is always greener :p