• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new Buzz Rickson M422A H&L BLOCK 20/21

B-Man2

So I was looking at the ELC electronic sales email today , when I saw this and thought “ Why would anyone want to buy this for $132.00 US PLUS shipping which is probably around $25.00 more
When you could buy one of the WWII originals that many of us have purchased on EBay for about $32.00 total cost with shipping .
a $150.00 repro vs a $32.00 original . It makes no sense :rolleyes:

Cocker

So I was looking at the ELC electronic sales email today , when I saw this and thought “ Why would anyone want to buy this for $132.00 US PLUS shipping which is probably around $25.00 more
When you could buy one of the WWII originals that many of us have purchased on EBay for about $32.00 total cost with shipping .

Thought EXACTLY the same... That's an insane price for a wool scarf!!

I'll go Bronson for this, 25USD + shipping, and it will be more than sufficient...

Cocker

B-Man2

Wouldn't trust 75+ years old wool for an everyday wear, though...
Cedric
I have one and a couple of the other guys have one, honestly try one. They are in NOS condition .
I just ordered a second one, and you can definitely use them for daily wear. If you want Ill post photos of mine for you to see . If others have purchased one
maybe they will jump in here and post their thoughts on these. Thank Ties! :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that they are shorter than your average scarf , that might be a deal breaker for you.

ausreenactor

Had a jaw drop moment myself...

Kevin.Two

Buzz makes some beautiful repros. Although, if you're going to drop that much, I'd just spend the extra on McCoy's or Freewheelers.

Brettafett

Steve Seller's HL Block was fantastic.
I am very excited about BK's W&G M422... If the world still exists in 2021, I may have to sell a pancreas (seeing as I already sold a kidney)...